Welcome the 2019-20 AESC year!
army engineer spouses membership
We are excited that you are interested in becoming a member of the Army Engineer Spouses Club. To be eligible you must be a spouse of a U.S. Army Engineer who is Active Duty, Reserve/National Guard, retired, deceased or a civilian employee of USACE and, with approval of the Executive Board, other persons who are associated with the Corps of Engineer. Please Click here to review a copy of our Bylaws and Constitution.
Full Year Memberships are now available! Our club year runs from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
Your $25 Membership includes:
- Inclusion of membership information in the Castle Directory (The Red Book). Application must be recieved by October 31, 2018
- One copy of the Castle Directory (The Red Book)
- E-mailed copy of the monthly newsletter, "The Castle Gram"
- Access to the Members Only page on the AESC website which includes member only specials for the Castle Boutique, and archived files from past Castle Grams and meeting notes
- Invitations to our monthly programs, luncheons and special events.
Download the 2019-2020 membership form HERE, fill out the form and send a $25 check payable to AESC to:
PO Box 6332
Alexandria, VA 22306-6332